Name of the company: Technological Investments Center LLC («ООО «Центр Технологических Инвестиций»»)
Location of the company: 2 Pobedy Str., Halch village, Vetkovsky district, Gomel region, Republic of Belarus.
Company mailing address: 3 Chekhova Str, Minsk, 220035, Republic of Belarus
UNP (Payer’s Identification Number) of the company: 491497109
(hereinafter — the Company)
Company phones: +375 29 5323698
Company website: https://salary2.me/
Company application: teamconstructor.com
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are stored in a web browser and allow the Company or a third party to recognize the Client. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. A cookie usually includes the name of the domain from which it was obtained, the “lifetime” of the cookie, and a randomly generated unique number or other value.
2. When does the company save cookies in the browser?
3. What types of cookies do we use?
3.1. The company uses both session cookies and persistent cookies.
3.2. Session cookies are necessary to identify a specific visit to the Website, Company Application. These cookies are stored for a short time or until the web browser is closed after using the Website, Application. The Company uses session cookies to identify the Client during one browsing session, for example, when entering the Website, or the Application.
Persistent cookies are stored on the Client’s devices for a certain period of time specified in the cookie. The company uses persistent cookies to identify the Client for a longer period of time. For example, the Company uses persistent cookies if the Customer has indicated that he/she wants to remain in the system.
3.3. In addition, cookies that the Company places on the Client’s device may also be:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these are cookies that are necessary for the Client to be able to navigate the Website, the Application and use them. Without these cookies, the use of the Website, the Application is not possible.
- Effective cookies: these are the cookies that collect information about how the Client uses the Website, the Application, for example, which pages the Client visits most often. These cookies do not collect information about the Client, which allows to establish the data subject. All information collected by these cookies is aggregate and anonymous and is used only to improve the operation of the Website, the Application.
- Functional cookies: These cookies allow the Website, the Application to “remember” the options chosen by the Client (for example, username, language, last action and search parameters) and provide advanced, more personal functions.
3.4. Categories of use and description:
3.4.1 Authentication. When the Client enters the Website, the Application cookies help the Company display relevant information and personalize work with the Company.
3.4.3. Settings, functions and services. Cookies inform the Company about the language preferred by the Client and the message settings. In addition, cookies provide functionality, statistics and personalized content using plugins.
4. Legal grounds
Cookies are set based on the consent of the Client in the following categories of interests:
— settings, functions and services;
— performance, analytics and research;
Cookies are set on the basis of the legitimate interests of the Company in the following categories of interests:
— performance, analytics and research.
4.3. If the data obtained as a result of the placement of cookies on the Client’s device is aggregated or anonymized, and therefore it cannot reasonably be correlated with an identified or identifiable data subject, the Company has the right to use such data for any commercial purposes.
5. Which exterior cookies does the Company use?
The file table lists some of the exterior cookies that are used on the Website, in the Application. Please note that the names of cookies, single-pixel images, and other technologies may change over time.
|Domain||Cookie name||Categories of use and description||Expiration date||Refuse|
|Third Party||__ga||Used by Google Analytics to track user activity in various browsing sessions.||2 years||Disable Google Analytics Google Ads Settings (https://tools.google.com/dlpage / gaoptout)|
6. What is the “Do Not Track” feature (DoNotTrack, DNT)?
6.1.Tracking Prohibition is a concept proposed by government agencies, such as the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), for companies operating in the Internet industry. Such companies were asked to develop and implement a mechanism that allows Internet users to monitor the tracking of their actions when working with websites using browser settings. The World Wide Web Consortium is developing the DNT standard in collaboration with industry groups, browser developers, technology companies and regulatory authorities. Despite some progress, development is still progressing slowly. The standard has not yet been adopted. In this regard, the Company does not respond to “do not track” signals.
- in the case of cookie identifiers, by ticking the box and then clicking the “I accept” button in the cookie pop-up window;
- in the case of other cookies (that is, which cannot identify the Client) – simply by using the Website and/or the Application.
8. What to do if you want to disable the storage of cookies or delete them?
- Google Chrome — https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
- Safari (for PC) – https://support.apple.com/ru-ru/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Safari (for mobile devices) – https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Opera (for PC) – https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Opera (for mobile devices) – https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
- Android browser — https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/54068?visit_id=637132512227510064-120458367&hl=en&rd=1
In order to configure other browsers, refer to the documentation provided by the manufacturer of the specific browser. The client can also refer to the documentation for the mobile device for information on how to disable cookies on his/her mobile device.
Please note that if the Client deletes cookies or prohibits their use, then there is a chance that the Client will not be able to use all the functions of the Website, the Application and will not be able to save the settings. In addition, some pages may not be displayed correctly.
9. Where can I find more information about the cookies?
9.1. The Client can learn more about cookies on the following third-party websites:
9.2 Useful information:
9.2.1. New technologies, such as https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-turn-do-not-track-feature from Mozilla, allow websites to be instructed to do not track the Client.
9.2.2. Internet Explorer has a function https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/products/internet-explorer, which allows you to import a list of websites that the Client wants to block.
9.2.3. In order to find out which of the most common third-party advertising companies placed a cookie on the Client’s device for the purpose of behavioral advertising, and also to enable or disable these cookies: https://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices
9.2.4. In order to stop using Google Analytics for all websites: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
9.2.5. In order to opt out of advertising cookies from Google advertising services: https: //www.google.com/settings/ads
11. Our contact details
11.1. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 3 Chekhova Str, Minsk, 220035, Republic of Belarus